CNN removed their story about this, so I found it elsewhere to share with all of you: White woman purposefully tries to run over 13 year old black boy
A family had just returned from Galveston on a spring break excursion, when upon their return, all of a sudden the unthinkable happened.
“You don’t belong in this neighborhood!”
These are the words that Jules Moor, a 13-year old black child, says that Deanna Johnson, a middle-aged white female, said to him after Johnson slammed her 2011 Jeep Wrangler into his go-cart on Tuesday, March 13, 2012.
STRUCK BY VEHICLE – According to court documents obtained from Jules’ attorney, Sylvester Anderson, Jules went for a ride in his go-cart in his neighborhood with another 13-year old boy who had been spending spring break with the Moor family. A third minor boy, another friend of Jules’, rode a small bicycle behind the go-cart.
Jules saw two cars behind him while driving back home, so he decided to drive his go-cart completely off the road to his right onto the grassy edge of the neighborhood park to avoid being in the way of traffic.
It is then that Jules states that Johnson swung her vehicle across the south-bound lane of the road, ran over the curb onto the grass and deliberately and intentionally rammed her vehicle head-on into the go-cart.
According to Jules, Johnson got out of her vehicle and confronted the boys in a hostile and threatening manner yelling “Where do you live? Who are your parents?” while shaking her finger at the kids. Jules goes on to say, “With all due respect, Ma’am, I live down the street,” to which Johnson allegedly tells him that she didn’t care and that she was calling the police.
Jules called his mother and told her that Johnson had hit his go-cart and didn’t know why.
It is still unclear why Johnson decided to do what she did. Johnson never apologized for ramming her truck into the go-cart and jeopardizing the lives of the three children and according to witnesses, was seen laughing as she spoke with the Sheriff’s deputies.
Johnson was not arrested or drug-tested upon the admission of her actions. The Sheriff’s department Captain that came on the scene decided not to arrest Johnson upon consulting with the District Attorney.
Just so we’re clear, this woman (allegedly, of course) saw a 13 year-old black boy that she didn’t think belonged in the neighborhood on the street on which he lived; he drove onto the sidewalk to avoid traffic; she drove off the road onto the sidewalk and rammed her Jeep into the boy’s go-cart, after which she had the nerve to get out of her Jeep and demand to know where he lived.
A black boy ended up in the hospital and is in therapy for PTSD. The white woman who profiled him is walking around scot-free — real-Zimmerman-like. And the police did nothing. Sound familiar?
Apparently, it’s open season on young black boys in America.
Gonna reblog this because it’s important.
Wow, really? AMURRICA.
I’m tired of this. Fucking tired. The Amurrican dream doesn’t include PoC, it’s more then apparent on a day to fucking day basis. AND PEOPLE WONDER WHY THERE IS SO MUCH ANGER, FUCK YOU, GETTING ALL KINDS OF ETHNIC IN THIS PIECE.
- ohtobeoriginal reblogged this from athenadelchuco
- dreamsonfire likes this
- lexdysic likes this
- fearthewinchesters likes this
- captjameskirk likes this
- classybowties reblogged this from of-flowers
- of-flowers reblogged this from tockthewatchdog
- agapeysette likes this
- thoughtsalittledeeper reblogged this from stfuwhiteliberals
- afromoose reblogged this from moufwerk
- electricbounce reblogged this from theblackdripsgold
- satansglitterypanties likes this
- happimess reblogged this from christacray and added:
- ownselfworth likes this
- lucyisbogus reblogged this from brucebananeronawillgrahamcracker
- brucebananeronawillgrahamcracker reblogged this from madgastronomer
- thespicepantry reblogged this from sleepydumpling and added:
- tsukimi-yuki reblogged this from christacray
- christacray reblogged this from marijuanatimes
- fuckyeahmsmess reblogged this from sleepydumpling and added:
- madgastronomer reblogged this from sleepydumpling
- marijuanatimes reblogged this from sweetbabyjas
- rebeccas reblogged this from starklemotion
- starklemotion reblogged this from sleepydumpling
- portraitof reblogged this from sleepydumpling
- sleepydumpling reblogged this from lapocketrocket
- meulin-touches-butt likes this
- honeybeeshepherd reblogged this from stfuwhiteliberals
- the-squiggler reblogged this from frukingsparkleparty
- miss-be-hazed likes this
- imnotamewlingquim reblogged this from freedabeans and added:
- imnotamewlingquim likes this
- freedabeans reblogged this from jetsonlazars
- jetsonlazars reblogged this from bbbleu
- bbbleu reblogged this from mickyalexandria
- frukingsparkleparty reblogged this from yanderemeganekko
- yanderemeganekko reblogged this from decisive-emu-victory
- decisive-emu-victory reblogged this from dionthesocialist
- mickyalexandria reblogged this from maarnayeri
- fuck-it-jack reblogged this from suaveperochingona and added:
- dairwojyeora likes this
- weatherall likes this
- girlwithsword reblogged this from siuilaruinismoving
- andcombust likes this
- nun-o-yo-bizznez reblogged this from stumpaholic
- wingedwonder reblogged this from lyssamae
- ganjflavoredcleats reblogged this from moufwerk
- iamlovinit reblogged this from lifeisblaq
- native-detroiter reblogged this from kyssthis16